UK and France accuse Russia of delaying ceasefire talks
Digest more
Top News
Impacts
Britain and France on Friday accused Russian President Vladimir Putin of dragging his feet in ceasefire talks aimed at halting his country's invasion of Ukraine and demanded a swift response from Mos...
From The Detroit News
Kirill Dmitriev, the Russian envoy, announced his visit on his Telegram channel Thursday, saying that “productive dialogue between Russia and the U.S. isn’t optional—it is essential.”
From Wall Street Journal
Read more on News Digest
The Ukrainians have now also entered the nearby Belgorod region, expanding their presence on Russian soil in a separate direction, U.S. Army General Christopher Cavoli, commander of the United States European Command, said during a congressional hearing Thursday.
National Security Journal on MSN10m
North Korea Has Suffered Nearly ’50 Percent Losses’ in Ukraine WarNorth Korea has faced catastrophic losses among its troops fighting alongside Russia in Ukraine, with nearly 50 percent casualties reported. -British intelligence estimates over 5,000 North Korean casualties,
Russia's largest military draft in 14 years sees 160,000 men called up as Putin plans a spring offensive on Ukraine. Despite stalled U.S. ceasefire talks, the Kremlin insists conscripts won't fight.
The Russian military plans to increase its grouping in Ukraine by 150,000 soldiers in 2025, equivalent to around 15 motorized infantry divisions, Presidential Office Deputy Head Pavlo Palisa said on Ukrainian media outlet Suspilne reported.
6d
RBC Ukraine on MSNPutin plans major offensive against Ukraine, new details emergeRussian forces are preparing to launch a new military offensive against Ukraine. Journalists have learned new details, the Associated Press reports. According to the outlet, by initiating a new offensive on Ukraine,
Ukraine's General Staff said the strikes were a "deliberate, targeted striking" of the hospital and that it appeared soldiers being treated there were injured.
Below Senior Fellow Can Kasapoğlu offers a military situation report about the war in Ukraine. Executive Summary
The new wave of attacks on Russian soil appears to mimic last year’s Kursk incursion, where Ukrainian troops flooded the region and took dozens of villages under control to force Moscow to
Russian forces are preparing to launch a fresh military offensive in the coming weeks to maximize pressure on Ukraine and strengthen the Kremlin's negotiating position in ceasefire talks, Ukrainian government and military analysts said.
5don MSN
Two people were killed and 35 others were injured after a Russian drone attack struck a military hospital and shopping center in Ukraine late Saturday night, Ukrainian officials say.
4d
Kyiv Independent on MSNUkraine war latest: Putin will have nothing to say at peace negotiations, Zelensky saysPutin will have nothing to say at peace negotiations, Zelensky says. Russia preparing new offensive in 'coming weeks' to strengthen negotiating position, AP reports. Russian negotiator suggests ceasefire may not be reached in 2025.