US could strike Iran. Here’s how Tehran is getting prepared
Digest more
WASHINGTON, Feb 20 (Reuters) - The United States did not seek zero uranium enrichment in nuclear talks this week and Iran did not offer to suspend enrichment, Iran's foreign minister said on Friday, adding that he expected to have a draft counterproposal ready within days.
Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei has entrusted Ali Larijani, the top national security official, to ensure the Islamic Republic endures possible war and assassination.
Tehran resident Hamid struggles to sleep as fears of renewed conflict haunt the Iranian capital after last year's 12-day war with Israel.Tehran has repeatedly said it would target Israel and US bases
Iranian regime thugs squared off with student protestors in the streets of Tehran Saturday leaving some injured, as the Islamic Republic refuted claims that they’ve slaughtered more than 30,000 of their own people.
As Donald Trump scaled up his threats of an attack against Iran, a recent midnight thunderstorm over the capital Tehran sent some residents scrambling out of their beds to windows and rooftops in the belief that the much-anticipated conflict had begun.
Trump weighs limited strike options while Iran warns UN that aggression will trigger lawful regional retaliation.
Trump orders massive buildup of naval forces in Middle East, leading to fears of an imminent war