Cemeteries in three countries have refused to bury Erich Priebke's remains. ROME Oct. 15, 2013— -- Protesters jeered "murderer" today as the body of a notorious Nazi was taken to a church for a ...
Civil and church authorities have moved to prevent a funeral in Rome for Erich Priebke, a Nazi war criminal convicted of one of Italy’s worst wartime massacres, who died last week at the age of 100.
The body of convicted Nazi war criminal Erich Priebke lay at a military airport near Rome and its final destination remained unclear on Wednesday, a day after rival groups of protesters forced a ...
ROME ” An Italian military court has allowed a former Nazi officer convicted for his role in a 1944 massacre to leave house arrest to work ” a ruling that sparked outrage among the families of those ...
Nazi sympathizers and anti-fascists clashed in Italy on Tuesday as a Catholic splinter group attempted to hold a funeral for Nazi war criminal... Protests In Italy Shut Down Funeral For Nazi War ...
Authorities in Rome, Germany, and Argentina have rejected becoming the final resting place for Nazi war criminal Erich Priebke, who died Friday at... The late Nazi war criminal Erich Priebke, infamous ...
The case involving former Nazi SS Capt. Erich Priebke has taken more than a few dramatic twists and turns since he was discovered in South America more than a decade ago. The latest act in the lengthy ...
ROME (Reuters) - Erich Priebke, the last survivor of the Nazi military officers convicted over one of Italy's worst wartime atrocities, died on Friday in Rome at the age of 100, his lawyer said.
An Argentine researcher and journalist said he feels “a strong sense of relief” after a three-year battle in Italian courts ended with a Nazi war criminal’s lawsuit against him being thrown out. Uki ...
NAZI war criminal Erich Priebke will be buried in a secret location in Italy, following a dispute after the former SS officer's death in Rome. "We have an agreement with the authorities over the ...
ROME (Reuters) - The family of Nazi war criminal Erich Priebke demanded the return of his body on Thursday after his funeral was disrupted by protesters and his coffin taken away by Italian ...
A former Nazi SS captain who evaded capture in Argentina for 50 years before being extradited to Italy died Friday under house arrest in Rome. Erich Priebke was convicted for his role in the 1944 ...