The body of Miss Tourism Myanmar 2018 Silimee has been found, confirming her death in the earthquake that struck Myanmar last ...
The 7.7-magnitude earthquake that struck central Myanmar last week has intensified the hardship faced by the country’s ...
The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and humanitarian aid groups ...
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday told Myanmar's Senior General Min Aung Hlaing that India was doing everything possible ...
Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday told Myanmar's Senior General Min Aung Hlaing that India was doing everything possible ...
A joint statement issued by the Quad, which groups India, Australia, Japan and the US, welcomed “recent commitments to temporary, partial ceasefires” ...
The death toll continues to rise above 3,000 from the March 28 quake in the Southeast Asian country. U.S. President Donald ...
A devastating 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar has resulted in over 3,145 deaths and affected more than 17 million people.
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion for people affected by last week's quake.
Myanmar's military rulers have kept journalists out since the devastating earthquake, so CBS News' partners at the BBC went undercover to reveal the scale of the disaster.