The body of Miss Tourism Myanmar 2018 Silimee has been found, confirming her death in the earthquake that struck Myanmar last ...
The 7.7-magnitude earthquake that struck central Myanmar last week has intensified the hardship faced by the country’s ...
The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and humanitarian aid groups ...
9h
Newspoint on MSNReady to help, PM Modi tells Myanmar's Senior General as his country recovers from earthquakePrime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday told Myanmar's Senior General Min Aung Hlaing that India was doing everything possible ...
The death toll continues to rise above 3,000 from the March 28 quake in the Southeast Asian country. U.S. President Donald ...
A devastating 7.7 magnitude earthquake in Myanmar has resulted in over 3,145 deaths and affected more than 17 million people.
The surprise announcement by the unelected government said the halt in fighting would run until April 22 to show compassion ...
A major alliance of ethnic armed groups in northern Myanmar has announced a unilateral one-month ceasefire to allow ...
Myanmar's second biggest city Mandalay suffered some of the worst destruction following a deadly earthquake that struck on ...
The head of Myanmar’s military government, Senior Gen. Min Aung Hlaing, told a forum for relief donations in Naypyitaw that 2 ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results