BANGKOK—The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose Thursday to 3,145 as search and rescue teams found more bodies, the military-led government said, and humanitarian ...
During his visit to Bangkok this week, military strongman Min Aung Hlaing unveiled his plans to hold a general election in December and January.
Cowan Titus, a teacher in Mandalay, Myanamar was caught in the middle of last week's devastating seven-point-seven magnitude ...
YANGON - Myanmar's recent earthquake has caused severe casualties, with 3,301 deaths, 4,792 people injured, and 221 reported ...
Senior General Min Aung Hlaing’s forces have carried out 60 attacks in suspected rebels since earthquake hit last week ...
The UAE Search and Rescue Team, affiliated with the Abu Dhabi Civil Defense Authority, the General Command of Abu Dhabi ...
5h
ABS-CBN on MSNRescuers search for missing as Myanmar quake toll crosses 3,100Myanmar’s death toll from last week’s devastating earthquake has climbed to 3,145, the ruling junta said on Friday (April 4).
Shunned by most world leaders since leading a 2021 coup that overthrew an elected government, Min Aung Hlaing’s rare foreign ...
Quake-affected people rest at a temporary shelter in Mandalay, Myanmar, April 3, 2025. The death toll from a 7.9-magnitude ...
News' Isabel Flores listens to a local mother whose daughter experienced a 4.9 magnitude earthquake in Thailand during the ...
The death toll from the earthquake that hit Myanmar nearly a week ago rose to 3,145 yesterday. Search-and-rescue teams found ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results