A deal to spin off the US assets of TikTok was put on hold after China indicated it would not approve the deal following ...
President Donald Trump on Friday said he is signing an executive order to keep TikTok running in the U.S. for another 75 days ...
The deal remains in limbo, hostage to the emerging trade war between the U.S. and China. On Friday, Trump said he is extending the deadline for TikTok to be banned or sold off by its Chinese-owned ...
Trump says that the 5 April deadline for ByteDance to sell TikTok, or face a ban in the US, could be extended if needed. View ...
The Trump administration had a deal in place earlier this week to finalize the sale of TikTok, but the agreement fell apart ...
Donald Trump has extended the TikTok ban deadline by another 75 days as potential U.S.-based buyers place bids to purchase the app from ByteDance.
The original deadline for sale was January 19, at which point TikTok briefly stopped working and stopped being eligible for ...
A long-anticipated deal to shift TikTok’s US operations into American hands was nearly sealed, until US President Donald ...
Tump said in a post that his administration has been working ‘very hard on a deal to SAVE TIKTOK,’ and has made ‘tremendous ...
The president said China was "not happy" with his tariffs, which are currently decimating the U.S. stock market.
The Chinese-owned platform was facing a ban in the US in January but Donald Trump granted an extension in order to broker new ...
TikTok will remain operational in US after Trump gave the firm another 75 days to find a new owner as the 05 April deadline ...
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results