Investigators allege that the suspects were smoking along a hiking trail and failed to properly extinguish their cigarettes, ...
The Table Rock Complex Fire is almost at complete containment after burning thousands of acres of land in Greenville and ...
COLUMBIA, S.C. (FOX Carolina) - The South Carolina Forestry Commission announced the burn ban has ended for the five ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission’s (SCFC) burning ban has been lifted in the last five counties, effectively cancelling the statewide burn ban.
SC Forestry Commission advises precaution with outdoor burning as improving weather conditions allow end to restrictions; ...
PICKEN, S.C. — Officials in South Carolina have arrested and charged three teenagers concerning a 13,000-plus-acre wildfire that happened last month.
Outdoor burning is once again allowed in Horry County and across South Carolina after local and state authorities lifted a ...
The Pickens County Sheriff's Office said Tuesday that Nyzaire Jah-Neiz Marsh, 19, Isaac David Wilson and Tristan William ...
The South Carolina Forestry Commission lifted the burn ban for the remaining counties at noon Wednesday. The previously statewide burning ban was lifted for the 41 other S.C. counties Monday, but ...
Burning permits became available and the ban from burning covering all 100 North Carolina counties was lifted Wednesday, the same day three teens were arrested in South Carolina related to the Table ...
A juvenile and three others, ages 18 and 19, were charged with starting the Table Rock fire for by the improper disposal of ...
Governor Stein said more than $31 million in Completing Access to Broadband (CAB) program projects will connect 10, 810 households and businesses in 14 counties to high-speed internet.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results